Publishing is the last step you need to take to get your app live in the app stores. This article provides a summary of this process.
- Set up a Developer Account:
- Make sure to fill out all the information in the Publish Step of the dashboard prior to publishing.
- Activate your Mobile App Subscription:
- Once each feature of the Publish step is complete, click the Send to Store button.
- Fill in your payment information in the Subscribe window.
- Select App Platforms & Publish Option:
- When you click Publish, you are brought back to the Publish Step in your dashboard.
- Now you can pick which devices you want the app published for (iPhone, iPad, Android App, or Web App).
- Fill out the Upload Form with the details from your Apple Developer account and your upload instructions for us. Then click Next.