Once you've unpublished your app following the instructions below, you can then remove the app listing from the App Store and Google Play:
- To remove an app from the Google Play store please refer to this article.
- To remove an app from the iTunes store please refer to this article.
1. Navigate to the MY APPS section of your Partner Dashboard.
2. Click the gear icon at the bottom right of the app you wish to unpublish. Select Edit Info from the pop-up menu.
3. The App Info section will appear. At the bottom, click the red Unpublish button.
4. A confirmation pop-up window will appear. Click UNPUBLISH and your app will automatically deactivate. This is the screen users will see when they attempt to launch the app:
You can change the text of the message users see when visiting inactive apps. Keep in mind, the same message will appear for all unpublished apps in your Reseller account, so you'll want to make it general enough to apply to all.
Customizing Your Inactive Message
Note: The customized message will only work for apps running Chestnut or later. Older apps will display the default inactive screen.
- From your Reseller Dashboard, click the CUSTOMIZE CLIENT PANEL option from the left-side menu. Select Translation Tool from the drop-down menu.
- Click iOS/ANDROID (the third option), then select COMMON from the drop-down menu.
- In the search bar, enter "maintain" to search for the inactive message translation. Click the magnifying glass to search.
- The message will appear in the search results below. Type your new message into the TRANSLATION field.
- Click the SAVE button at the top right