Publishing is the last step you need to take to get your app live in the app stores. In order to publish your app with us, you will need to do the following:
1. Set up Developer Accounts
- You will need an Apple Developer Account to publish your app in the iTunes store for iPhone and iPad. To sign up for your own, please refer to this help desk article.
- You will need a Google Developer Account to publish your app for Android in the Google Play store. You will need to sign up for this one yourself. This help desk article will show you how.
2. Go through Publish Step
All information in the Publish step of the dashboard will need to be filled out prior to publishing. Full details about this step of the dashboard can be found in the Publish Step Overview.
3. Activate you Mobile App Subscription
Once each feature of the Publish step is complete, click the Send to Store button. The Subscribe window will pop up where you will fill in your payment information.
4. Select App Platforms & Publish Option
- When you click Publish, you are brought back to the Publish Step in your dashboard. Now you can pick which devices you want the app published for (iPhone, iPad, Android App, or Web App).
For more information:
Publishing for iOS: Please check out How to Publish iOS Apps.
Publish for Android: Please see here for detailed instructions on publishing and uploading your Android app.
For the app upload & approval process (after publishing your app), see this article.