Voice Recording Feature
The Voice Recording feature allows your users to record and send voice notes straight to your business.
Great for these industries:
Navigate to the Build tab to begin the setup process, then follow the steps below.
1. Click ADD FEATURE.
2. Choose the Voice Recording feature from the menu, then click SELECT.
3. Name your feature, then click ADD. Your new feature will now appear in the left-side menu.
4. Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can:
use the checkbox to delete the feature.
click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
edit the feature icon by clicking it, then selecting a new image from the fly-up menu.
toggle on/off the feature.
jump to a specific section (i.e. Content or Custom Design) to adjust the feature settings.
Here you can rename the feature and add text to show in the app.
1. Under Screen Info, change your Screen/Feature Name or leave as-is. This is the name that will appear in the app's feature menu (e.g. "Leave a Message" as opposed to "Voice Recording").
2. Under Settings, check the box to enable specific options.
Description: Instructions for the app user
Email: The email address where you want the recording sent (usually your business' email address)
Subject: The default subject line of the email the user will send
3. Click SAVE at the top right when you're done.
If you'd like create a custom design for this feature instead of using the Global Design, you'll do so here. Skip over this section if not. See here for more info.