The RSS Feed feature allows you to sync your RSS feed directly into the app. RSS feeds are a common and popular form of displaying news and information. RSS feeds load a web page that constantly updates within the app without any manual changes on your end.
Updated with current news, links to articles, special offers, and endless array of useful info, your RSS feed can prove incredibly useful for users, who will check multiple times a day for new content.
Great for these industries:
- Public figure
- Newspapers/news media
- Sell space in the app for other businesses to feature their blog posts.
- Allow other businesses to include their updates in your RSS feed.
Navigate to the Build tab to begin the setup process, then follow the steps below.
1. Click ADD FEATURE.
2. Choose the RSS Feed feature from the menu, then click SELECT.
3. Name your feature, then click ADD. Your new feature will now appear in the left-side menu.
4. Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can:
- use the checkbox to delete the feature.
- click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
- edit the feature icon by clicking it, then selecting a new image from the fly-up menu.
- toggle on/off the feature.
- jump to a specific section (i.e. Content or Custom Design) to adjust the feature settings.
Here you can rename the feature, add a feed, and arrange your posts.
1. Under Screen Info, change your Screen/Feature Name or leave as-is. This is the name that will appear in the app's feature menu (e.g. "Our Blog as" opposed to "RSS Feed").
2. Under Settings, check the box to enable specific options.
- Displaying your RSS Feed: Select if you would like your posts to be arranged in Ascending or Descending order. Please note that this will arrange based on the publish date.
3. Under RSS Feed URL, you can add your URL.
- RSS Feed: Add your RSS feed URL here.
- Thumbnail Image: Upload a thumbnail image (140x140px in PNG format) for this feed.