The PDF feature allows you to display PDFs through your app. This is commonly used to showcase flyers, menus, and even reports.
Note: Uploaded PDF files must be under 6 MB.
Great for these industries:
- Include forms that users can print directly from the app and submit to a business.
- Quickly add information such as fliers, menus, schedules, white papers, etc.
Navigate to the Build tab to begin the setup process, then follow the steps below.
1. Click ADD FEATURE.
2. Choose the PDF feature from the menu, then click SELECT.
3. Name your feature, then click ADD. Your new feature will now appear in the left-side menu.
4. Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can:
- use the checkbox to delete the feature.
- click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
- edit the feature icon by clicking it, then selecting a new image from the fly-up menu.
- toggle on/off the feature.
- jump to a specific section (i.e. Content or Custom Design) to adjust the feature settings.
Here you can rename the feature and upload your PDFs.
1. Under Screen Info, change your Screen/Feature Name or leave as-is. This is the name that will appear in the app's feature menu (e.g. "Menu" as opposed to "PDF").
2. Under Documents, click ADD PDF. Complete the the fields below, then click ADD. Repeat this process for each PDF.
- Select ADD to upload PDF or enter in the URL.
- Name: Give your PDF a name.
- Toggle on if you want to allow printing from within the app.
- Choose a section for your PDF by clicking on the drop down, or create a new section title.
- Click ADD to add your PDF.
If you'd like create a custom design for this feature instead of using the Global Design, you'll do so here. Skip over this section if not. See here for more info.