Subdomain setup is the first step in enabling your client panel - where your customers will log in to access and edit their apps. If you don't already have one, we recommend using GoDaddy as your hosting site. GoDaddy's set-up process is straightforward and their service is reliable.
Note: If you haven't registered a domain name with GoDaddy yet, please do so prior to following the below instructions. As a Bizness Apps Reseller, you can also create a front-end site on Weebly, and use the domain you register on GoDaddy as your site URL.
1. Start by logging into your GoDaddy account.
2. In the upper right hand corner, click the dropdown menu beneath your account name and select Manage My Domains.
3. Find the Domain you wish to use from the list shown and click the 'gear' dropdown in the right hand corner, select Manage DNS.
4. Under Records, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add. Then select CNAME (Alias) from the Record Type list.
5. Enter the Host Name (prefix for your subdomain; ex: hostname.yourdomain.com). Some common prefixes are 'login' or 'apps,' but this can be any word you choose.
Enter 'cms.mobileapphelper.com' in the Points to field and select Save.
6. Email your subdomain URL (hostname.yourdomain.com) to email@example.com. Within 2-3 business days, your client panel login page will be enabled!
For more info on how to edit your login page and client panel, see here.