Whether it's a question about a feature or a frustrating issue, we're here for you.
About Our Support Team
Because we're a tech company, and solving issues often requires troubleshooting, email tends to be the best support channel. That being said, we understand how much a human voice—and quick answers—helps, so we offer phone support during our normal business hours as well.
Here's how you can reach us:
1. Email Support
Your go-to support channel for all things Bizness Apps.
- We offer round-the-clock email support on weekdays and limited email support over the weekends.
- We boast an average first-response time of less than 6 hours, including weekends.
- If you're writing in about a specific app, save time by providing us with the app code.
Shoot us a message here.
2. Phone Support
Phone support is the best way to handle those urgent or tricky issues that are hard to discuss over email.
Available: Monday - Friday, 6 AM - 6 PM PST
- If you're not able to reach us, we'll call you back! Just leave a voicemail with your name & number.
- We don't discuss billing or perform password resets over the phone for your security.
Give us a call at 1-800-549-8138.
- If calling from UK - dial 00-1-800-549-8138
- If calling from Australia - dial 0011-1-800-549-8138
3. Orientations (Resellers only)
For platform overviews, setup questions, app-building guidance, and sales & marketing tips.
Available: Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 4 PM PST
- Schedule a 30-minute orientation with one of our account managers.
- We offer 1 orientation call per month for current Resellers.
- Please familiarize yourself with the platform and features before your call so we have material to cover.
- We can't discuss billing or in-depth troubleshooting during these calls.
- If you're outside the U.S., please provide your Skype username so we can add you before the call.
- To schedule an orientation, please email into email@example.com.
4. Other Resources
If you're looking for quick assistance, you're already in the right place. Our help desk has tons of tutorials, troubleshooting advice, and general guidance. Check out some other great resources below: