Choose from one of the below Payment Gateways to enable Credit Card payment within the Merchandise, Food Ordering or Reservation feature.PayPal Payment Pro
Note: To use any of the below gateways for the Food Ordering, Merchandise or Reservation features, your apps must be on the Coronado Source Code or newer. The apps also need to be using the NextGen CMS.
You will need to have a PayPal Payment Pro account for apps with the Coronado source code and newer.
1. Open https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/referral/paypal-payments-pro
in your browser. Click the "Get Started" Button.
2. Apply for a PayPal Payments Pro account.
to sign up to use PayU India.
In order to set up your PayU LATAM service and start receiving payments through their payment gateway follow these steps:
• Open an account in PayU LATAM
• Send all the documentation about your bank account and personal data
After successfully opening the account and receiving a notification - follow these steps:
• Ask PayU LATAM to activate your API for payment development.
• Ask PayU LATAM to activate international cards (if you want to receive payments from other countries)
This step needs a call to their support team since they will send you a questionnaire about the reasons for the activation.
• Ask PayU LATAM to change the authorization method (from manual to automatic)
Every step takes about 24-48 hours in order to activate and must be sent from the email address on your account.
to learn more about how to Integrate Braintree on your account.
to sign up for an Authorize.net merchant account.
to sign up for a Stripe account.