The printer: whats the model and where can I buy it?
- Who makes it?: Star Micronics
Which product line is it?: All printers in the 'cloudPRNT' feature
- You can read more about it here: http://www.starmicronics.com/pages/cloudPRNT
Where can I buy it?: We have three options for you, but you are free to search the web for more.
There is also an available WiFi adapter. You can find our more on the product listing page above.
Picking the feature and store location (if applicable) you wish to print:
1. Head over to either the Food Ordering, Reservations or Merchandise feature.
2. Go go the 'Extras' section.
3. Find the location you wish to pair with your printer, and click 'Copy URL' to have this URL added to your clipboard.
4. This URL will be added to the 'Server URL' field in the printer setup.
5. Next, go to the 'Emails' section and under 'Admin Receipt,' enter the email you would like the receipts sent to in the Admin Email' field.
The simple stuff:
Plug into power
Plug in ethernet to LAN.
Hold the 'feed' button and power on.
Printer will print two pages. The second page comes in about 5-10 seconds.
On the bottom of the second page you will find the IP address.
Type this IP address into your computer browser.
Once on this webpage you should see a 'Login' option in the left menu.
default username pass: root / public
Once logged in, on left panel click ‘CloudPRNT’
cloudPRNT page steps:
1. Enable cloudPRNT Service
2. Enter URL provided in the Food Ordering, Merchandise or Reservations 'Extras' section into the ‘Server URL’ field.
3. Hit submit, then Save, Save configuration, restart device.
Thats it! Your printer will now print all orders from this feature.