Here You Can:
- Add Features.
- View your app's active and inactive features.
- Deactivate and activate existing features.
- Delete features (not recommended).
- Edit feature names and icons.
- Rearrange feature order.
- Add/Edit feature content.
- Enable Custom Design or keep Global Design.
- Configure feature-specific settings.
Check out the Feature Overview & Setup (New CMS) section of our Help Desk for instructions on each feature's set-up process.
Adding New Features
1. Select Add Feature
2. Choose the feature you would like to add from the list provided or search by the Feature name, and client Select.
3. Under Screen/ Feature Name, enter the name you would like the feature to appear under within the app.
4. Click Add.
5. Under Feature Icon, upload a custom icon (64x64px) from Your Images, or select from the Library options. This icon will appear next to the Screen/ Feature Name within the app.
When a feature is active, it will appear under the Build column, with its button switch on blue. Just toggle the switch OFF to deactivate it.
Note: When you deactivate features, no feature content is lost—the feature simply disappears from the app. You can easily activate features later to restore them in their previous form and have them appear in the app once more. We recommend this option over feature deletion, which removes the feature completely from the back-end.
When a feature has been deactivated, it will appear under Inactive Features at the bottom of the Menu. Just toggle the switch ON to activate it.
We don't recommend deleting features unless you're certain you will never want the feature within your app again. See the above for instructions on deactivating features if you wish to save the feature content while removing the feature from your active app.
1. Start by deactivating the feature(s) you would like to delete. See above for instructions.
2. Locate the feature(s) under the Inactive Features section at the bottom of the Menu.
3. Hover over the feature(s) you would like to delete and select the grey 'X.' A confirmation page will appear, select Delete to fully remove the feature(s).