Feature Upgrades (Update Required)
Food Ordering Feature
- Multiple pizza sauce types. Limit the user to select just one, or even two!
- Select the quantity of food the customer can add by giving them a specific range to choose from. (ex. Allow a customer to add up to 3x the chicken to their pizza)
- Pick your own text for the ‘Search for location’ button ex: ‘Order Now!’
- If you only have one location, the feature will now skip the location selection step.
- Edit items already in cart.
- If a customer is attempting delivery but they are outside the delivery radius, they will now be prompted to pickup their order.
- Switch between the location based and directory based modes.
- Website, Call, Directions, and Email buttons are all optional now.
- Left and Right images are now buttons that can link out to other tabs or websites. The images can also be hidden altogether.
- Opening hours section will not display if empty.
- Choose your header image instead of map view.
- Option to enable a description field for more information.
- Location Mode:
Custom News Feature:
- News widget now has a ticker like animation with applicable thumbnails.
- Ability to use custom headlines. These can link to its own description information, other feature in the app, or a web URL.
- Change image handling throughout app to Aspect Fill. You can read more about this here.
- Additional web view option for improved handling, password keeping and iCloud Keychain support.
- Highlight to show modern more button location.
- New custom loading animation.
- Added search to ‘more list’ view.
- Unread Messages Improvements.
- Golf Course Tee improvements.
- New UI for membership feature.
Read over all the reasons it's necessary to republish/update an app here. See below for instructions on how to republish/update your iOS and Android apps, if you choose to do so.