1. Launch Google Calendar.
2. Scroll down to My calendars and click the vertical ellipsis next to the calendar you'd like to embed.
3. Select Settings and sharing from the drop-down menu.
4. Locate Integrate Calendar.
5. You can use a Web Site feature to integrate the calendar or embed it in an Info-tier feature.
- To use a Web Site feature, copy the URL under "Public URL to this calendar", then add the URL as a new web view within your Web Site feature.
- To use an Info-tier feature, copy the Embed code and paste it into the WYSIWYG editor of your Info-tier feature.