How to View Your In-App Analytics
We offer an analytics system that allows you to track user activity within your apps! This helps you identify the most popular content in your app and improve your user experience over time.
App download numbers can also be viewed right through your iOS and Android Developer accounts.
1. Click "Analytics" on the left side under the Manage section when you are logged into an app.
2. The Analytics page window will appear. There is a toggle on the top right of the screen to select Live App Views or Preview App Views and a calendar to select date range.
3. There are three options on the menu on the top of the screen:
- Downloads: Displays Total Downloads on iOS and Android during the selected time frame.
- Total Sessions: Displays a total of sessions on iOS, Android, and HTML5 during the selected time frame.
- Average Time in App (Minutes): Displays average time user is in app in minutes for iOS, Android, and HTML5 during the selected time frame.
4. You can adjust the time frame by clicking the dates at the top right. Select from Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, or Custom Range, then click Apply. When you select a Custom Range, you can choose any range on the calendar. Click Apply once you've made your selection to view your results.