App duplication is an easy way to quickly create apps. You can duplicate an app in your account, selecting which features will carry over to your new copy. This is especially useful if you target specific industries and generally use the same layout/feature options for each app you create. Time = money, and this feature saves you a lot of it. This feature only applies to Resellers.
1. From the My Apps section of your Reseller Dashboard, click the gear icon next to the app you want to duplicate.
2. A window will pop out from the right. This is where you'll supply the new app's info (App Name, App Code, Username, Password) and select the features you'd like to copy over to the new app.
3. Click Duplicate when you're ready. The window will load, and you'll be taken back to your Dashboard when the duplication is complete.
4. Next, find your app among the list by scrolling or searching for it. Hover over and click Login to view your app's content.
5. Once logged in, you can see all the features that have copied over to your new app. Keep in mind, some content (like header images, Publish information, and recurring events) may not transfer over to your new app. It's important to go through each feature and check for missing information.